The money you will receive is called a personal budget:
What is personal Budget?
If your needs are high or complex you may be entitled to social funding from the County Council, how ever your needs will need to be assessed as eligible.
This can be paid as:
- Direct payment to you or an appointed suitable person to manage.
- The council can manage the budget for, or
- Mix these options
- Or directly pay the money to another organisation and this case it will be AAA Care Solutions
If you choose to have your budget paid directly to you through direct payments, you can arrange and pay for your own support instead of the council
Council -managed Budget
This is where the council manages your personal budget and arranges support for you. The council only does this if you
- Want you to use council services
- Do not want to manage the money yourself
- Can not consent to receive direct payments because you are unable to, make decisions for yourself and there is not a suitable person who can manager the personal budget on your behalf.